Pages

About Me

My photo
This is an exciting time in my life and career! I enjoy the challenge of recording a moment "in real time" in the lives of every subject I encounter to photograph. "If the eyes are the portal into the soul, then it is my responsibility as a photographer to offer the very best in who I am as a person, artist and graphic communicator." Therefore, as I look through my camera lens, I must see each indivual as they truly are and convey that image/message to them and their loved ones. I love finding myself in new situations and unchartered territories uncovering new aspects in myself as well as lives of people I am allowed to be a part of. "Photography is my artistic medium in which I relate and connect my client to themselves and to the world." ~Judith Ann

Friday, April 1, 2011

Arbor Station Idol

No comments:

Post a Comment